We are proud of the work we do for charities.
The Green-Root Tech charity program is designed to support UK charities by providing free refurbished computers, IT hardware, and software services. Our vision is a society where everyone has equal access to IT and the power that gives people.
To ensure our equipment goes to the right people, we conduct background checks on our new charity partners.
The equipment we provide to charities is all:
- 100% Free
- Fully tested.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
- Is replaced as soon as possible, if faulty.
Our charity program works like this.
- We collect the equipment and categorize it for reuse, recycling, or disposal.
- All data is securely erased before we reuse, recycle, or dispose of any IT equipment. This process is fully GDPR-compliant.
- We repair and refurbish the reusable computers and IT equipment and thoroughly test them.
- Any equipment that is categorized for reuse gets sent to the right charity
This process ensures we support charities with fully functional, safe, and compliant equipment.
Can You help us support a charity with your old IT equipment? If You are a charity, do you want to claim your free IT equipment?
Charities who generously supporting our community and making difference with our contribution
Age Concern Southend
Age Concern Southend are a small, independent charity based in Westcliff on Sea, Essex. Provide support, advice and services to older people in Southend and the surrounding communities.
“We received the tablets. Thank you so much, they will really help our older users.“